Goebel Grain bins are manufactured with the highest quality material available. In 2005 Goebel started using GALFAN material for all the body and parts materials. Galfan material offers up to 3 times the corrosion protection as hot dipped galvanized steel has improved formability and over twice the life span of competitors materials.
Goebel hopper bins come with all the standard features you have come to expect and are engineered for exceptional strength and durability.
- Goebel hoppers are designed with the legs around the perimeter to make it stronger and more stable.
- Heavier leg frames allows for less legs to be used for better unloading access.
- Hoppers come standard with a 37 degree slope, can custom design up to 55 degrees.
- Finish preparation – loose material is sanded and buffed, all the surfaces are then washed with a de-greasing solution. White gloved checked for clean.
- Hoppers are then painted with a self priming high build industrial alkyd enamel.
Goebel hopper bins come standard with the following features,
- Galfan steel construction
- roof, body and hopper ladder
- self locking lid which opens from the ground
- a bin roof to side wall mount with a drip edge for a perfect seal
- stiffeners for added strength
- Saf-T-fill full bin indicator
- 2 – 22″ circular roof vents on 21′ and 24′ diameters
Options on any of our Goebel Hopper bins are,
- safety cages and roof safety hand rails
- 22′ round roof vents
- aeration packages
4900, 1805 bin